Project Website: www.coloradospowerpathway.com.
Colorado’s Power Pathway is a $1.7 billion investment proposed by Xcel Energy that will boost the economy, increase the reliability of the electric grid and help ensure availability of power during severe weather. While routes for the transmission lines have yet to be determined, it is estimated the system will span more than a dozen counties, including Morgan County.
- About 650 miles of new double-circuit transmission lines
- First segments in-service by 2025, with other segments complete in 2026 and 2027
- Includes four new and four expanded substations
Items of Interest:
- Upcoming virtual town halls on June 22 and June 29: Community Engagement - Xcel Energy Colorado Power Pathway (coloradospowerpathway.com)
- The interactive map is on the home page under the banner image
- People can contact the project team a few different ways:
- There is a web form: Contact Us - Xcel Energy Colorado Power Pathway (coloradospowerpathway.com)
- Email: ColoradosPowerPathway@
- Toll-free Number: 855-858-9037