Election News - 2021 Coordinated Election
- PRESS RELEASE: County Election Division Seeks Resident Input on Voter Service Polling Center(s) - Morgan County Clerk and Recorder, Susan L. Bailey, is seeking input from Morgan County residents regarding the location of the 2021 Coordinated Election (November 2, 2021) Voter Service Polling Centers. Deadline for submitting comments is July 1, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. Please click the above document link to read the entire press release and for information on available options for submitting comments.
- PUBLIC NOTICE: 2021 Coordinated Election Equipment Logic and Accuracy Testing - TBD
- November 2, 2021 Coordinated Election - The ballot may include State and Local Offices as well as any Ballot Issues/Questions.
Please check back often. As information changes, updates will be posted.
November 2, 2021 - Coordinated Election Sample Ballots
Check back to view sample ballots when they become available.
2021 Election Process Dates
- Residency in the state required 22 days before any Election to be eligible
- Voters may sign up to receive election and registration notifications by email at GoVoteColorado.gov
- Voters will remain "Active" unless they move out of the state or move within the county without notifying the Clerk's office.
|-Mail-in Application Deadline||October 25, 2021|
|-Online Application Deadline||October 25, 2021|
|-In Person Application Deadline||November 2, 2021|
|Ballot mailed to voters||Beginning October 11, 2021 through October 15, 2021|
Early Drop Off Location & Voter Service Polling Center Open
|-Morgan County Administration Building
231 Ensign St., 1st Floor - Fort Morgan, CO
|Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
|-additional hours of operation||TBD|
24 Hour Ballot Drop Off Box Locations
|Located West of the Morgan County Administration
Building - 231 Ensign St, Fort Morgan, CO
|Brush City Hall - 600 Edison St, Brush, CO|
|Wiggins Town Hall - 304 Central, Wiggins, CO|
November 2, 2021
Election Day Voter Service Polling Center & Ballot Drop Off Locations
|Open 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|-Morgan County Administration Building||231 Ensign St, Basement Level
Fort Morgan, CO
Steps to Vote
Ballots will be mailed beginning June 8, 2020 to all active registered voters. If you do not receive a ballot, please update your voter registration at GoVoteColorado.gov by Monday, June 22, 2020 and one will be mailed to you. After June 22, 2020 ballots are not mailed and you will need to go to a Voter Service and Polling Center to update your registration and request a ballot.
Return your ballot by mail with paid postage, or deliver it to any one of our ballot drop-off locations. Ballots must be received by 7 p.m. on Election Day, June 30, 2020 to be counted.
Mail Ballots may be dropped off at the following locations on Election Day from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Voter Service and Polling Center
Morgan County Administration Building
231 Ensign Street 1st Floor
Fort Morgan, CO
During regular business hours Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Additional hours will be held on Saturday, June 27, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. to noon.
24 Hour Ballot Drop-Off Location
Alleyway West of the Administration Building
Located at 231 Ensign St.
Fort Morgan, CO