The Information Technology department is an internal department, which exists to provide technology tools and services that directly support and /or augment the business activities of Elected Officials and other county departments in performing mandated and daily functions and duties.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of automated data, as well as providing support and implementation of applications using a combination of software and databases.
- Supports hardware components of the county's IT operations.
- Responsible for network security.
- Responsible for the administration of the telephone system.
- Responsible for layer development and management of the county’s Geographic Information System.